What size should I order?
How should I think when choosing skate size?
-A skate size is not the same as a US shoe size. Senior skate sizes generally fit 1.5 sizes down from a US shoe size, and junior skate sizes fit 1 size down from a US shoe size.
The Marsblade O1 + Boot solely comes in D-width. If you usually wear EE-width, the boot will most likely be too narrow. Perhaps, the Marsblade O1 Frames would be an option since you can mount them to a pair of skates that already fits your feet.
Can the Marsblades be used by anyone?
-The Marsblade Roller Frame is very beneficial and used by players of all levels and ages, from kids and recreational players to NHL stars. Everyone can improve and fine-tune their skating technique and overall hockey skills.
What is the difference between R1 and O1?
-The R1 Frames are optimized for in-game Roller Hockey performance, with the ability to withstand the stress of the game and maximize all aspects of your performance.
As compared to the O1 Frames that are aimed at Hockey players looking to get the most out of their off-ice practice with its intentional imbalance and ice-like feel, which also offers a smoother transition back to the ice.
Using the O1 Frames will force you to use proper technique while challenging your stabilizer muscles, core, and the right balance points.
How does the process of baking the skates work?
-The following are some tips and tricks and the baking guidelines.
- You don’t have to remove the wheels when baking the skates.
- If you’re not satisfied with the result, you can repeat the baking process 2-3 times.
- Be careful when handling the skates after baking. The eyelets tend to get very hot.
- Once tightened, place your foot flat on the ground, with the center of the kneecap over the center of the toecap. (This ensures the skate cools in proper a position).
Can the Marsblade Roller Frame be mounted on any skate?
-Yes, the Marsblade Roller Frame fits all ice and roller hockey skate brands. If our frames would, for some reason, not fit your skates, send an email to email@example.com and we will help you out.
How do I mount the frame on my skates?
-The Marsblade Roller Frames are designed to be mounted on ice- and roller hockey skate boots. Mounting should be done by a professional equipment manager or in a local pro shop or sporting goods store for the best results.
I can’t make a purchase in the checkout, what should I do?
-Make sure your card is open for international purchases. If it still doesn’t work, try deleting the cookie history or try another browser. If nothing else works, try to make the purchase through another device or contact us.
How do I add voucher code?
-Voucher code is added in the checkout under the “1. Cart” section.
How long does shipping take?
We ship all our products from Sweden and it takes approximately 10-15 business days to ship them worldwide with UPS.
How much does shipping cost?
-We have listed prices here for shipping.
- 15 EUR for shipping within Europe.
- 19 USD/CAD for shipping outside Europe.
- 79 SEK for shipping domestically in Sweden.
How much does return shipping cost?
-We have listed prices here for return shipping.
- 29 USD/CAD for all returns outside Europe.
- All returns within Europe cost 15 EUR.
- Exchanged are processed at our warehouse once returns are received.
How does it work if I want to return/exchange an item?
-Follow the instructions below
- If your request is in line with our return policy we will then settle whether you want to return or exchange the order.
- Return shipping costs could either be covered upfront through a PayPal invoice or deducted from the final refund.
- Marsblade will then generate the return shipping labels and send them to you by email.
- When the return is delivered to our warehouse, the processing time is usually 2-4 business days.
- Once processed, we will either refund the product value through the original payment method or ship out the new size.
All returns within Sweden are shipped through our domestic postal service at the expense of the customer.
How do I contact you to return an item?
-Send an email and we’ll help you out, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach us
Still got questions?
–Send us an email at email@example.com or use the chat service (blue icon at the bottom right of the page).